Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Story of Good and Evil

     Since the Universe started, there is a struggle between goods and evils. For our convenience, we can name them Devas(good) and Asuras(evils). The funny thing is that, both Asuras and Devas born from the same father but different mothers. Now you know the mothers play an important role in child's upbringing.
     Today I am telling you the story of Kach; he was a son of Jupiter. Jupiter was the Guru of Devas and Venus was the Guru of Asuras. As you know, there was a constant struggle between Asuras and Devas.
Whenever, they had fight, both side lost their lives, Asuras lost more then Devas because Devas were more wise and united. Guru Venus wanted to help Asuras so he prayed to lord and did Yoga Sadhna for a long period. At last Lord appeared and gave him a "New life Mantra". The Quality of this Mantra was, when Asuras died in the battle ground, Guru Venus would be able give them new life with the help of the Mantra. Slowly Devas started becoming less and less in numbers, but Asura were the same in numbers and become more and more powerful with the help of Venus.
     Devas called a meeting and they decided to seek help from Guru Jupiter. They all went together to Jupiter and requested to send his son Kach to Venus to learn the "New Life Mantra". kach was young and intelligent boy and he was strange man for Venus. Jupiter gave his permission; they send Kach to Venus and suggested to make a good friendship with his only darling daughter Devyani. It wasn't easy to get this Mantra from Venus and Devyani could help him in this mission.
     Kach went to Guru Venus and said, "You are a great Guru, I am a knowledge seeker and want to be your disciple. Please accept me as your disciple and I will serve you my best in lieu of knowledge." He smartly didn't give his true identity,because if he open him, Venus won't accept him as his disciple. Now he started learning and trying to do the best service to guru. Devyani the only daughter of Venus was much attracted with the young intelligent boy Kach. Kach used to help for every chore of the school and house with great care as he was living in their out house.
     Time was passing nicely, but Kach had no way to get the Mantra for which he came there. In the meanwhile intelligence agency of Asuras had a doubt that he was related to Devas. They immediate went to Venus to aware him with the situation. Venus understood their concerns and fears ordered him to leave; but Damyanti the darling daughter of Venus was not ready to let go Kach. When Asuras saw they couldn't get rid of Kach because of Devyani, they made a new plan. One day, when Kach was alone, they killed him, burned him into ashes and throw the ashes in to Ocean. when Devyani came home and didn't see kach, she started crying. Venus meditated and with his yoga powers, he visioned the whole story. To please his darling daughter, he used his "New Life Mantra". With his great spiritual powers, he collected the ashes of Kach and converted him in to same handsome young boy once again.
     Asuras knew that no matter what they would do to Kach, he will be alive with the help of Venus. This time they came with a unique plan; they killed him, cooked him, and feed him to Guru Venus. Now Devyani  started crying again and Venus used his Yoga powers one more time. The situation was tougher this time. He told his daughter to pick one because she couldn't have both as Kach was in his stomach. He said to his daughter, "If I give him life, I will die right away because kach is in my stomach, the only way, he can alive is to cut my stomach." Devyani loved his father so much and was not ready to loose him. But she wanted kach also. Ultimately they came with a plan, which made Kach to achieve his goal by luck. Guru Venus told Kach, who was in his stomach, "I am teaching you the "New Life Mantra", when I will alive you, I will be dead as you can come out by cutting my stomach only, use the same mantra on me to give me new life." They both did the same and they both lived.
     The purpose of Kach fulfilled so he came to Guru Venus to give him permission to go back his home. When he was ready to leave, Devyani came to him and propossed, "I love you and save your life many times and now I want you to marry me." Kach replied with respect, "We studied together with the same Guru and now I came out from your father's stomach, this way you are like my sister and it's not right to marry with sister." Devyani got angry and wanted to curse him, but kach said, "You shouldn't curse me and if you curse me, and if you curse me it won't effect on me because I am rightly saying that you can be my sister not my wife. Whenever in the life you need my help, I will be there to help you." At last Devyani understood and let kach go with heavy heart.
     Kach went back to Devas, where he had a big welcome. Devas were very happy and  impressed the way he fulflled his duty. Now Venus and Kach had the same "New Life Mantra". There was  a balance of power between Devas and Asuras. The fight stopped between them at least for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment